Processing of personal data in accordance with art. 13 D.Lgs 196/2003 and ss.mm.ii and of GDPR 2016/679
Purpose of processing
Data processing operations will be effected in order to:
- Give the opportunity to access to public and confidential sections on the website
- Perform the activation and maintenance of any services or online softwares
- Perform legal obligations
- Ensure the holder’s protection in court
- Send information material of a technical, administrative or commercial nature
- Allow constant monitoring on the effectiveness of service proposed
Modalities of processing
Datas will be processed through computer and electronic tools and stored both on computer storage media, on hard copies and any other kind of suitable carrier, in compliance with current legislation with regard to minimum standards of security. Specific security measures shall be observed in order to prevent data loss, abuses and unauthorised access.
Tracking and tracing technologies for IP addresses and cookies, with intent to track the visits on the site, shall be used.
1. IP addresses: the IP addreses of all of the visitors shall be collected. Collected data are used for the management of administrative and technical operations of our company, the diagnosis of potential technical issues and the prevention of intrusion and misuse of such service.
2. Cookie: “Cookie” technology shall be used to improve the utilisation of the services provided by combining a cookie to the visitor which is connected to the website. Cookies shall also be used to determine the traffic figures of our website and to track your profile during the process of ordering services, to calculate discounts and to manage promotions that could be possibly applicable to your acount. Visitors may disable the cookie tracking feature in their web browser, although, in some instances, it could lead to malfunctions in the use of our website.
3. Links to other websites: this website could include links to other websites. The owner of this domain is neither responsible for restrictions on data protection nor for the content of the websites linked to it.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service belonging to Google Inc. Google Analytics uses the so called “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow the analysis of the website usage by the user. The information on the website usage (including your IP address), generated by these cookies, shall be forwarded and stored to a Google server in the United States. Google shall use such information to examine your personal website usage data and to order a report on the website activities. Furthermore, Google shall also transfer such information to third parties if necessary (and if governed by the law) or to whoever acts as such on behalf of Google. Google shall not associate your IP address to other stored data under no circumstances. Cookies installation shall be prevented by your software browser; please be aware, however, that the impediment to such installation won’t allow the use of all of the website functionalities. By using this website, you consent data processing from Google under the circumstances described above.
We respect other’s copyrights, therefore we only use our own or licensed material. Licensed material shall be identified by proper designation or by related link. Such content is copyrighted, therefore any further use of it requires a written approval by the original author.
All of the automated data required are mandatory, while login data are optional.
Consequences of data refusal
In case of non-inclusion of one or more mandatory data, the person concerned shall not enjoy the access to the website and to the service required. In that case, the user is kindly invited to leave the site immediatly.
Subjects who may receive personal data notification
Personal data related to such processing may also be notified to subjects who have been legally recognised the ability to access your personal information. Furthermore, such data could be reported and spread to internet operators employed by Euroconnection for the management of its domains.
The spread of collected data is planned both at a national and an external level.
Rights of the data subject
With reference to art. 7 D.Lgs 196/2003 and ss.mm.ii. and arts. 15- right of access, 16- right of reply, 17- right to erasure, 18- right of restriction of processing, 20- right to data portability, 21- right to object, 22- right to object automated data processing by EU regulation 679/2016, the person concerned exercises his rights by writing to the Owner of such processing to the address above or via e-mail, indicating the subject matter of his request and the right he wishes to exercise and by attaching a photocopy of an identity document attesting the legitimacy of the request.
Users shall store data, including texts, pictures, database and documents they own in the web space made specifically available. The Owner won’t process the data the user inserts in his webspace, which is publicly available on the Internet. Even taking security measures, data on the internet are public by nature. The use of such space to deposit and process online sensitive data or data violating privacy- or copyrights is strictly forbidden.
Data processing Owner
This website is operated by EUROCONNECTION s.r.l. The Owner of the processing shall ensure the safety, the confidentiality and the protection of the personal data they hold, at any moment of such processing. Collected data are used with due regard for D.Lgs 196/2003 and ss.mm.ii of EU Regulation 679/2016. To perform the rights set out in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and in arts. from 15 to 22 of GDPR 2016/679 above, the person concerned should send a written request via e-mail.
The e-mail shall be addressed to: email@example.com